Empresa de Engenharia de Petróleo Ltda.
Created on November 3 1999, ENGEPET Works, mostly, on the development and application of pimping and oil production technology, as well as in the operation of oil and gas fields.
ENGEPET has developed new technologies for the Brazilian oil industry in the areas of artificial pumping and oil flow. Furthermore, is has contributed to the fields of Engineering, Installation and Commissioning (EPC) through the vast experience of its multidisciplinary staff, dedication to research and management expertise.
Success does not come by chance and, for ENGEPET, it is mostly result of its high-level professionals. This technical staff consists in its majority by former Petrobras’ professionals and other oil-activity service providers. They have extensive experience in the fields of drilling, evaluation, completion, restoration, stimulation, reservoirs and production facilities.
Contribute on oil engineering developments, offering new technologies through equipment and services, priming for quality, health, safety and environmental protection, focusing profitability and on the continuing valorisation of the human being.
Become national reference on oil engineering field, offering new technologies to both domestic and foreign market, operating oil fields and contributing for the continuing Oil and Gas productive chain.
Integrated Management System Politics
ENGEPET – Brazilian oil engineering company – understands that promoting quality and safety in its processes, products and services is essential in order to conquer, maintain and increase the number of clients. ENGEPET’s Top Administration takes responsibility on creating all necessary conditions to effectively fulfil this politics, at the perspective of:
- Developing and ameliorating new technologies.
- Promoting continuing improvements on its processes through critical analysis of its integrated management system performance and with the collaborators’ commitment with goals and aims previously established.
- Prevent, identify and control pollution, environmental impacts, security risks, and occupational health on productive activities.
- Attend to costumers’ requirements, as well as legal applicable requirements and any other subscribed requirement from the company itself.
- Manage efficiently its human and financial resources and available materials, aiming for costs reduction and profitability increase.
OESTE DE CANOAS